Recipe by Lingering_Dream
I got this recipe from my sister who is always giving me quick recipes (she has 4 kid!) and it is easy, yummy, and filling!
Top Review by *Parsley*
Definitely a quick and easy soup. I added some sauteed onions and garlic for extra flavor. It was zesty, but I think it still could have used a little more flavor. maybe some cilantro or some taco seasonings. I may even try a pepperjack cheese. Thanx for sharing!
- 1 (8 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained (you can use chili beans instead if you want)
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (8 ounce) can rotel, undrained
- 10 ounces canned chicken, drained (or you can use 1-1/2 cups cooked chicken)
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a 3-qt. saucepan.
- Cook and stir until the cheese is melted.
- Garnish with sour cream and/or tortilla chips if desired.
- If you want you can also put cottage cheese on top instead of the sour cream which will give you that sour cream sensation without the fat.