- 118.29 ml water
- 425.24 g can diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 garlic clove
- 255.14 g package cheese ravioli, fresh
- 170.09 g fresh spinach
- 0.59 ml sugar
- 0.59 ml salt
- 0.59 ml black pepper
- 14.79 ml parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Mince the garlic. Finely chop the spinach.
- Combine the water, tomatoes and their juice, and garlic in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil. Add the ravioli, cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes. Uncover and cook 5 more minutes or until done.
- Stir in the spinach, sugar, salt, and pepper. Cover and cook 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Serve sprinkled with additional Parmesan and pepper, if desired.