1/1 Photo of Zesty Cheese Ravioli
This simple ravioli dish gets a nutrition boost with the addition of fresh spinach. Add some hot crusty bread and you've got a meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mince the garlic. Finely chop the spinach.
- 2Combine the water, tomatoes and their juice, and garlic in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil. Add the ravioli, cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes. Uncover and cook 5 more minutes or until done.
- 3Stir in the spinach, sugar, salt, and pepper. Cover and cook 2 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- 5Serve sprinkled with additional Parmesan and pepper, if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zesty Cheese Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.2
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 720.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: