Prep 8 mins
Cook 8 mins
Here are some lip smackin' burger recipes that you can try for yourself. Pair them with some homemade or store-bought salads and dinner is ready!
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb turkey
- 4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well.
- Shape into four patties.
- Place on grill until no longer pink.
- Serve on buns.
I made these last night and they got mixed reviews in our house. Some loved them, some didn't. I think if you are a big fan of horseradish you'll enjoy these, but if not the horseradish will have to be adjusted to suit your taste.