Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 3 tablespoons hot pepper jelly
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon cooking spray, zero-calorie
- 1 (3 ounce) bag popcorn, JOLLY TIME Healthy Pop 94% Fat Free Microwave popped
- 20 baked ranch-flavor crackers
- 16 reduced-fat cheese crackers
- In a small bowl, combine jelly, Cajun seasoning and margarine spray; mix well. Place popped popcorn in a large bowl, removing any unpoppped kernels.
- Add ranch and cheese crackers, toss to combine.
- Drizzle with jelly mixture. Transfer to two 9-inch microwave-safe pie pans. Microwave each on high for 1-1/2 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
- Transfer to waxed paper to cool.