Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Easy, delicious side dish.
Make and share this Zesty Broccoli and Cauliflower Au Gratin recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine breadcrumbs with cheese, stir mixture well, and set aside.
- Arrange broccoli and cauliflower in a steamer basket over boiling water.
- Cover and steam until tender-crisp (4 minutes).
- Coat a 1 1/2 qt casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Drain veggies and place in casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, mix margarine, mustard, and pepper; drizzle mixture over veggies.
- Toss to coat, and sprinkle breadcrumb mixture on top.
- Bake until heated through (8 minutes).
I never really wanted to write a poor review, but I feel obligated to now. It is truly dry, and lacks additional flavor outside of the veg. If you're seeing this recipe for the first time, find another one instead of trying to redo it until you have the right balance of flavor and texture.
Not a fan of this one. There's definitely not enough sauce or cheese. It tasted like dry broccoli with bread crumbs.
Quick, easy and tasty. Will definitely make again! Thanks! :)