Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Super Good and an easy way to please a crowd.
Make and share this Zesty Bread and Herb Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 loaf freshly baked French bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried garlic
- 1 pinch salt
- In a small bowl combine all the ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- Slice fresh french bread into pieces and serve with the zesty bread dip.
Simple and yummy. Thanks Hope Rock :) Made for Name that ingredient tag game