Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Green onions and dried beef are a flavorful combination in this spread. This is from my 1999 Taste of Home cookbook.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup chopped stuffed olives
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon chopped green onions or 1 teaspoon chives
- 2 (2 1/2 ounce) packagessliced dried beef, chopped divided
- assorted cracker
- In mixing bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients.
- Mix in 1 cup of beef, shape into 2 logs about 6 inches each.
- Chill for 1 hour. Serve with crackers.