Recipe by Chris from Kansas
This is an easy soup with a slightly spicy base.
Top Review by Darkhunter
Excellent! Only change made was to add about 2 cups juice from draining some tomatoes that I had. As written, it was more of a stoup than soup. Nothing wrong with that, I just wanted a more soupy soup! Everybody absolutely loved this, and didn't mind eating leftovers! In fact, I had put extra in freezer, and my sister got it out right away. Thnx so much for posting, Chris. We will enjoy this again! Made for Fall 2008 My-3-Chefs.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups pre-shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen cut green beans
- 4 cups spicy vegetable juice
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper