4 hrs 20 mins
Very tasty soup that is made in the crock pot. You can add Italian mixed veggies for a thicker soup. Everyone loves this soup. I love coming home after a long day and dinner smells great and all i have to do is serve it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef (can use chicken)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green beans
- 4 cups zesty style vegetable juice
- 14 1/2 ounces Italian-style tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- salt & pepper
- 1Cook onion, garlic and ground beef in a separate pan till beef is no longer pink.
- 2Drain fat.
- 3Add all to crock pot.
- 4Cook on low 8-10 hours or high 4-5 hours.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zesty Beef and Cole Slaw Soup
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.8
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 555.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 18.3 g