Zesty Beef and Bow Tie Pasta
- Trim all visible fat from the beef.
- Cut beef across the grain into 2-inch strips; cut strips crosswise into 1/8-inch slices.
- Spray a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray; heat over medium-heat.
- Add in asparagus, onions, and 1 cup of beef broth; cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the liquid has evaporated; remove mixture from the skillet.
- Add beef to the skillet; stir/saute for about 2 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Return vegetable mixture to the skillet; add in the remaining broth and the next 5 ingredients; stir/saute for about 2 minutes or until well heated; adjust seasoning to taste if necessary.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve.