Recipe by Mindy P.
This is my Aunt Teresa's recipe and it is a popular favorite at parties and potlucks.
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 (15 ounce) can white corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black-eyed peas
- 1 bunch green onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 0.75 (16 ounce) bottlezesty Italian salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- In a big colander drain and rinse the black beans and black eyed peas.
- Drain the corn and both cans of tomatoes on top of the beans and peas.
- Pour these ingredients into a big bowl and add the onions and dressing.
- Stir until well mixed and refrigerate overnight to allow the flavors to blend.
- Enjoy on tortilla chips, tacos, eggs etc.
- Will keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.