Recipe by potions
This dip is great for assorted vegetables like baby carrots, sliced cucumber, squash and sliced pepper strips.
Top Review by I Cook Therefore I Am
This was fantastic. Made it for a light lunch today, and it will wind up being my after dinner snack because it was really really good. I hadn't ever used cannellini beans before but they were great! Couldn't keep my hands off of it. Super easy too.
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium tomatoes, cored and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- assorted fresh vegetable (like baby carrots, sliced cucumber, squash and pepper strips)
Directions See How It's Made
- In nonstick skillet coated with olive oil-flavored cooking spray over medium heat, cook garlic, onion and thyme 5 minutes or until tender.
- In food processor or blender, puree garlic mixture, beans, lemon juice and salt 1 minute or until smooth.
- Stir in tomato and parsley.
- Serve with assorted vegetables.