Recipe by Dreamgoddess
This is one of the Zaar recipes that I adopted. I hope to prepare this one soon and will post any modifications that I make to the recipe.
- 6 lbs spareribs
- 2 cups catsup
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In large pan, cook ribs in boiling water 45 to 60 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in medium saucepan, combine remaining ingredients; simmer uncovered 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Grill or broil ribs as desired, turning and basting frequently with sauce.
- Refrigerate leftovers.