Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this on a recipe card from "KC Masterpiece" BBQ sauce. Could very easily be made in a crockpot! Cook/prep time does not include time for marinating.
- 2⁄3 cup kc Masterpiece Original barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3⁄4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 4 flour tortillas
- Mix together lime juice, garlic, and red pepper, pour over chicken, cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight to marinate.
- Place over medium coals in a covered grill.
- Grill 12-15 minutes, turning once and basting with some of the marinade.
- Place tortillas around edge of grill briefly to warm, turning once.
- Using sharp knife, cut the chicken diagonally into thin slices.
- Mix slices with barbecue sauce.
- Wrap in warm tortilla along with your choice of garnishes.
Very Good! The lime marinade is great. Thanks for the great recipe.
This is an awesome recipe!!! Only problem with it was we could have ate more ; ) It was so good!! I will definitely keep this recipe and double it next time! Thanks so much MackinacBride