I found this on a recipe card from "KC Masterpiece" BBQ sauce. Could very easily be made in a crockpot! Cook/prep time does not include time for marinating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together lime juice, garlic, and red pepper, pour over chicken, cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight to marinate.
- 2Place over medium coals in a covered grill.
- 3Grill 12-15 minutes, turning once and basting with some of the marinade.
- 4Place tortillas around edge of grill briefly to warm, turning once.
- 5Using sharp knife, cut the chicken diagonally into thin slices.
- 6Mix slices with barbecue sauce.
- 7Wrap in warm tortilla along with your choice of garnishes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zesty Barbecue Chicken Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.7
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 49.3 mg
- Sodium 588.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 23.0 g