- 2⁄3 cup kc Masterpiece Original barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3⁄4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 4 flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together lime juice, garlic, and red pepper, pour over chicken, cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight to marinate.
- Place over medium coals in a covered grill.
- Grill 12-15 minutes, turning once and basting with some of the marinade.
- Place tortillas around edge of grill briefly to warm, turning once.
- Using sharp knife, cut the chicken diagonally into thin slices.
- Mix slices with barbecue sauce.
- Wrap in warm tortilla along with your choice of garnishes.