Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this on a recipe card from "KC Masterpiece" BBQ sauce. Could very easily be made in a crockpot! Cook/prep time does not include time for marinating.
- Mix together lime juice, garlic, and red pepper, pour over chicken, cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight to marinate.
- Place over medium coals in a covered grill.
- Grill 12-15 minutes, turning once and basting with some of the marinade.
- Place tortillas around edge of grill briefly to warm, turning once.
- Using sharp knife, cut the chicken diagonally into thin slices.
- Mix slices with barbecue sauce.
- Wrap in warm tortilla along with your choice of garnishes.