1/2 Photos of Zesty Barbecue Beef Sandwiches
8 hrs 20 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, combine ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, mustard, Worcestershire and liquid smoke.
- 2Stir in salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- 3Place chuck roast in a slow cooker.
- 4Pour ketchup mixture over chuck roast, cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- 5Remove chuck roast from cooker, shred with a fork and return to slow cooker.
- 6Stir meat to evenly coat with sauce; continue cooking approximately 1 hour.
- 7Spoon meat onto toasted buns and top with additional barbecue sauce, as desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zesty Barbecue Beef Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.6
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 99.7 mg
- Sodium 789.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 36.5 g