Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe is super easy and quick. You can use skinless breasts or skinless thighs. I cooked the thighs 10 minutes longer.
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope zesty Italian salad dressing mix
- 6 skinless chicken thighs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Mix cheese and salad dressing mix.
- Moisten chicken with milk, coat with cheese mixture.
- Place in shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- For a golden, crispier chicken, set oven to broil.
- Broil 2 to 4 minutes or until golden brown, watching closely.
This was really easy to make and good. It has a lot of flavor with just a little bit of work. Next time I would broil it to get it more brown but it was great as is. Great weeknight meal.
For simplicity this was easy. And for taste it was fantastic. My family loved it. I made as it is written using a recipe on this site for the Italian dressing. That was very good too. Thank you for giving me a meal in a hurry.
I followed the recipe exactly except omitted the milk, just use moist boneless skinless chicken breasts. It was easy and very good. Service with baked potato wedges and steamed broccoli.