Recipe by freona
This recipe is super easy and quick. You can use skinless breasts or skinless thighs. I cooked the thighs 10 minutes longer.
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was really easy to make and good. It has a lot of flavor with just a little bit of work. Next time I would broil it to get it more brown but it was great as is. Great weeknight meal.
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope zesty Italian salad dressing mix
- 6 skinless chicken thighs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cheese and salad dressing mix.
- Moisten chicken with milk, coat with cheese mixture.
- Place in shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- For a golden, crispier chicken, set oven to broil.
- Broil 2 to 4 minutes or until golden brown, watching closely.