Recipe by MizzNezz
Low fat--High taste! So easy to make. These make great appys with low fat ranch or blue cheese dressing.
Top Review by debberd2
I tried this again MizzNezz and for some reason, it was better than last time! I used 2 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil and of course, more garlic. I also used a couple red and a couple baked potatoes. Needed to put the potatoes in a ziploc bag and kind of smoosh the seasonings onto the potatoes. Came out nice and crispy! YUM!
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 medium red potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 5 ingredients.
- Cut potatoes in sticks.
- Toss potatoes with cheese mixture.
- Place on baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Spray potatoes lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake at 425* for 15 minutes, turn potatoes over and bake 15 more minutes, until crisp.