- 2 lbs broiler-fryer chicken pieces
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces pineapple rings
- 1⁄3 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place in a large baking dish.
- Drain the pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons of the juice.
- Combine reserved juice, bbq sauce, and honey.
- Pour evenly over chicken.
- Bake at 350F for one hour or until done, basting with juices as needed.
- During the last 10 minutes of baking, evenly arrange the pineapple rings over the chicken.