Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This zesty potato side dish combines savory bacon and creamy blue cheese with the zip of onions and garlic. The combination of these flavors will have you going back for seconds!
- Cook bacon in medium fry pan over medium low heat until crispy, transfer bacon to paper towel, let cool then crumble bacon, reserve bacon grease.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mince onion and garlic.
- In medium bowl mix package of Simply Cut Red Potato Wedges with minced garlic and onion, crumbled bacon, and blue cheese crumbles. Mix until evenly distributed.
- Pour over reserved bacon grease. Toss gently to coat mixture.
- Transfer potato mixture into a 9"x 13" baking pan. Try to arrange potatoes in a single layer for best crispy-ness results.
- Bake for 30 min or until potatoes are golden brown.