Recipe by COOKGIRl
From the CGTD Culinary Arts' Institute of Oregon. Zero says: Happy Halloween *and* Merry Christmas!
- 2 cups white yogurt-covered pretzels
- 1⁄2 cup dark chocolate-covered coffee beans
- 1 blue M&M's peanut chocolate candy (feel free to add more M&Ms)
- 1 green M&M's peanut chocolate candy (feel free to add more M&Ms)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the white yogurt-covered pretzels in a festive bowl.
- Arrange the dark chocolate covered espresso beans in small piles on top of the yogurt-covered pretzels.
- On top of the pretzels/espresso beans place a blue peanut M&M candy next to a green peanut M&M candy.
- Eureka! This year, Christmas will be - OURS!