Recipe by Thierry Schwartz
I make this every couple of weeks and at family gatherings. and my family says 'this is the best tasting meatloaf ever!' I think its the combination of the 3 kinds of ground meat, the breadcrumbs and chipotle peppers. This makes a large meatloaf or split it and freeze some for another day....YUMMY
- 1 lb ground beef (chuck)
- 1 lb ground veal
- 1 lb ground pork
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup crouton
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 dried chipotle pepper, finely chopped
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the croutons in your food processor (or baggie and pound with rolling pin) and chop.
- Add all your ingredients in a large bowl and mix by hand till combined.
- Place in your loaf pan or any pan you wish.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hr and 45 minutes.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.