Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a low cal dressing good on any green salad. It can be spiced up a bit by substituting V8 juice or Clamato for the tomato juice.
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt (or less as the juice is usally enough salt)
- 2 teaspoons grated onions (or try dried onion)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- sugar or sugar substitute
- Shake all ingredients in a jar with a screw top.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Shake before using.