Adapted from a recipe I found on one of the South Beach diet sites. These muffins are really good and a real treat for no carbers. I like to put a little tomato paste and skim mozzarella on one for a mini pizza. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325F and spray muffin pans with cooking spray (Pam).
- 2Separate the egg whites and yolks.
- 3Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- 4In a medium-sized bowl, combine the egg yolks, cottage cheese, soy flour and sugar substitute
- 5Mix well.
- 6Add the mixture to the beaten egg whites and fold gently.
- 7Fill prepared muffin cups 2/3 full with batter.
- 8Bake the muffins until they are golden-brown and spring back when touched with the back of a fork (approximately 25-30 min).
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zero Carb Muffins!
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.7
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 63.4 mg
- Sodium 55.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 3.4 g