Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adapted from a recipe I found on one of the South Beach diet sites. These muffins are really good and a real treat for no carbers. I like to put a little tomato paste and skim mozzarella on one for a mini pizza. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 325F and spray muffin pans with cooking spray (Pam).
- Separate the egg whites and yolks.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the egg yolks, cottage cheese, soy flour and sugar substitute
- Mix well.
- Add the mixture to the beaten egg whites and fold gently.
- Fill prepared muffin cups 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake the muffins until they are golden-brown and spring back when touched with the back of a fork (approximately 25-30 min).