Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy, no carb bread.
Make and share this Zero Carb Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups flax seed meal or 2 cups ground flax seeds
- 5 egg whites
- 2 whole eggs
- 5 tablespoons flax seed oil or 5 tablespoons coconut oil or 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 teaspoons stevia
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all dry ingredients then add the wet.
- Whisk together and bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- This recipe can also be made into muffins: divide batter into muffin pans and bake for about 10-15 minutes.