A very good and tasty uncommon sandwich.
Make and share this Zepz recipe from Food.com.
- put 1 slice of ham on bottom.
- put swiss cheese over ham.
- put both slices of bacon top of swiss.
- put chedder on top of bacon.
- put 1 slice of ham on top of chedder.
- Last, put in a microwave for 10 seconds.
I really enjoyed this lovely sandwich. I used shaved black forest ham, swiss cheese, old cheddar, apple smoked bacon, hoagie roll and mustard and mayonnaise. It was simply delicious. All the ingredients blended perfectly, creating a taste masterpiece. Thank you for sharing a sandwich, that I will enjoy often. Made for Pac Spring Safari 2013.
These are very good and easy enough for kids to make! I had these one afternoon when my stomach was a little unsettled and I wanted something gentle to eat. Everyone else added things to theirs, such as mayo, mustard, yellow pepper rings- all the usual deli sandwich toppings. Everyone enjoyed. Thanks for sharing! ~Sue