Recipe by Avery Chaotisch
from Pillsbury "Cookies, Cookies, and More Cookies" Cookbook
Top Review by kittycatmom
Yum! I made these for my 3rd grade Sunday school class. Good thing I cut them before I got them out, I might have lost a finger! :) The kids and adults all enjoyed them! Thanks for posting! Made for My 3 Chefs 08.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 (22 1/2 ounce) package Pillsbury Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1⁄3 cup hot water
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat Oven to 350*. Generously grease bottom only of 13x9" pan.
- In small bowl, blend all filling ingredients; beat at medium speed until smooth; about 1 minute.
- Set aside.
- In large bowl, combine all brownie ingredients; beat 50 strokes with a spoon.
- Spread half of the batter in prepared pan.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over batter, spreading to cover.
- Place spoonfuls of remaining batter on top of cream cheese.
- Marble by pulling knife through batter in wide curves, then turn the pan and repeat.
- Bake at 350* for 30-35 minutes.
- DO NOT OVERBAKE.
- Cool; for ease in cutting, refrigerate at leas1 1 hour.
- Cover tightly and store in refrigerator.