Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of my most favorite restaurants is Zea's.
Make and share this Zea's Pepper Jelly Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 rotisserie chicken breast halves, skin removed and thinly sliced
- 340.19 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 59.16 ml sun-dried tomatoes
- 59.16 ml pecans, toasted
- 59.16 ml golden raisins
- 9.85 ml sesame seeds, toasted
- 118.29 ml blue cheese, crumbles (for garnish)
- 10 kalamata olives (for garnish)
PEPPER JELLY VINAIGRETTE
- 59.14 ml pepper jelly
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml kosher salt
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- Combine spinach, about 1/2 cup of vinaigrette (to taste), tomatoes, pecans, sesame seeds and raisins in large mixing bowl. Toss until leaves are evenly coated with vinaigrette. Garnish with blue cheese and olives.
- Add chicken on top and serve.
- To Make Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette: Combine all ingredients and mix well in blender.