- 2 rotisserie chicken breast halves, skin removed and thinly sliced
- 12 ounces fresh baby spinach leaves
- 4 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons pecans, toasted
- 4 tablespoons golden raisins
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbles (for garnish)
- 10 kalamata olives (for garnish)
PEPPER JELLY VINAIGRETTE
- 1⁄4 cup pepper jelly
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine spinach, about 1/2 cup of vinaigrette (to taste), tomatoes, pecans, sesame seeds and raisins in large mixing bowl. Toss until leaves are evenly coated with vinaigrette. Garnish with blue cheese and olives.
- Add chicken on top and serve.
- To Make Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette: Combine all ingredients and mix well in blender.