One of my most favorite restaurants is Zea's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 rotisserie chicken breast halves, skin removed and thinly sliced
- 12 ounces fresh baby spinach leaves
- 4 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons pecans, toasted
- 4 tablespoons golden raisins
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbles (for garnish)
- 10 kalamata olives (for garnish)
PEPPER JELLY VINAIGRETTE
- 1Combine spinach, about 1/2 cup of vinaigrette (to taste), tomatoes, pecans, sesame seeds and raisins in large mixing bowl. Toss until leaves are evenly coated with vinaigrette. Garnish with blue cheese and olives.
- 2Add chicken on top and serve.
- 3To Make Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette: Combine all ingredients and mix well in blender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zea's Pepper Jelly Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (473 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1209.4
- Calories from Fat 860
- Total Fat 95.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 71.7 mg
- Sodium 1408.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 41.1 g
- Protein 32.4 g