Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Wholesome, Healthy and satisfying banana muffins. I made a few changes to make them special for my kids. My son asks me to make them all the time. He would eat the whole batch if I let him. They are great to throw in your bag or take on a roadtrip. I'm stuck on my recipe because it doesn't use baking powder, which tends to give banana muffins a bitter aftertaste.
- Melt the butter and mix in sugar and mashed up bananas.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, salt, soda, and cinnamon together with a fork.
- Pour into banana mixture.
- Stir it up and throw it into a muffin tin (or a bundt cake pan, or a bread pan)
- I let my son put some confetti sprinkles on top before we put them into the oven. Sometimes when I have some homemade applesauce in the fridge I'll put a couple tablespoons into the batter. The muffin comes out a little more moist and dense.
- Bake at 350 degrees until a knife or cake tester comes out clean.
- The muffins usually only take 15 mins and the bread and bundt pan take 35-40 minutes.