Prep 30 mins
Cook 53 mins
Oven fish dish, serve with french bread, garlick butter and lots of wine!
Make and share this Zarzuela recipe from Food.com.
- Take a large oven dish.
- Clean peppers and cut in rings.
- put some olive oil in pan, bake them for 3 minutes or so.
- Cook gambas until they are pink, throw water away let them cool.
- Now cut the white fish in large chunks and put a little flour on them.
- also put some flour on the squid.
- Take out the peppers, put them in the oven dish.
- Add some olive oil and now bake the white fish and squid.
- Just 1 minute each side, then put them in oven dish.
- Add the mussels and the glas of wine to the oven dish.
- Now clean the gambas, add these to the oven dish.
- The oil in the pan, add the brandy, and light it with a match.
- softly shake the pan, until the flames are gone, now add the juice to the oven dish.
- Heat oven until 200 degrees celsius.
- Now add the sofrito sauce.
- Sofrito sauce is a tomato, with garlick and onions sauce.
- You can buy these in jars, usually italian.
- Shake the oven dish a little bit, and place dish in oven for 20 minutes.
- Take a kitchen machine, and in here you put the 3 slices of bread without the crust, the almonds and the garlic.
- add a little olive oil!
- After 20 minutes you take out the oven dish, add the almond sauce, make sure all the fish is covered with the sofrito and almond sauce.
- Put oven dish for another 10 minutes in the oven.
- Now the dish is ready!