Recipe by Loves2Teach
Got this recipe from a nice Polish lady at Polish festival in Cleveland, Ohio. She said it was an Old Polish recipe that she added some "new world" ingrediants to jazz it up.
Top Review by Pepper Foose
This is the best stew ever. Put it on before you go to work. When you get home in the afternoon, your dinner is ready. I have given this recipe to several of my friends and they love it.
- 2 lbs london broil beef, cut in 2 inch cubes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce (Garlic and Onion Flavor)
- 2 cans peas and carrots (drained)
- 2 cans black beans (drained)
- 1⁄4 cup marsala wine
- 4 red potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 3 cans nonfat beef broth