1/9 Photos of Zarangollo - Scrambled Eggs With Zucchini and Onion - Spain
Baby Kato's Note:
This recipe is submitted for play in ZWT8 - Spain. It was found at Easy Spanish Recipes.com. Zarangollo is a very traditional Spanish recipe originating from the Southeastern region of Murcia and is tradionally served as tapas. The dish is a easy to make rivuelto, a very common dish involving scrambled eggs, which is usually enjoyed with a glass of Spanish wine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan over medium-high heat and add the onion and garlic, reducing the heat to medium and cook until they are soft and translucent.
- 2While the onion is cooking, add the other 2 tbsp of olive oil to another pan and heat over medium-high heat and add the cubed zucchini and cook for 10 minutes.
- 3Strain off the liquid and add the cooked zucchini to the onions and cook together for another 2-3 minutes.
- 4Add a little salt and pepper as well as the parsley, oregano and lemon juice to the vegetables.
- 5Then add a dash of salt to the beaten eggs and add them to the vegetables, cooking over medium heat while stirring and tossing the eggs and vegetables.
- 6The eggs will be broken up when then are done.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zarangollo - Scrambled Eggs With Zucchini and Onion - Spain
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.8
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 367.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 7.3 g