This recipe is submitted for play in ZWT8 - Spain. It was found at Easy Spanish Recipes.com. Zarangollo is a very traditional Spanish recipe originating from the Southeastern region of Murcia and is tradionally served as tapas. The dish is a easy to make rivuelto, a very common dish involving scrambled eggs, which is usually enjoyed with a glass of Spanish wine.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan over medium-high heat and add the onion and garlic, reducing the heat to medium and cook until they are soft and translucent.
- While the onion is cooking, add the other 2 tbsp of olive oil to another pan and heat over medium-high heat and add the cubed zucchini and cook for 10 minutes.
- Strain off the liquid and add the cooked zucchini to the onions and cook together for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add a little salt and pepper as well as the parsley, oregano and lemon juice to the vegetables.
- Then add a dash of salt to the beaten eggs and add them to the vegetables, cooking over medium heat while stirring and tossing the eggs and vegetables.
- The eggs will be broken up when then are done.