1/2 Photos of Zarangollo Murciano (Stewed Zucchini With Onion)
This dish is from the Murcia area of Spain. It can be made with or without the eggs. Serve hot or at room temperature with crusty white bread and a glass of wine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a pan heat 1/2 of the oil and cook garlic and onions for about 15 minutes or until soft and translucent.
- 2In a second pan heat the remaining oil and saute zucchini for about 15 minutes or until soft and releasing liquid. Drain and add to the onion pan.
- 3Season with salt,pepper, oregano and continue cooking for about 5 minutes.
- 4Optional: At this point you could crack the eggs onto the veggie mixture and heat until the whites are set.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zarangollo Murciano (Stewed Zucchini With Onion)
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.5
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 2.4 g