Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
You have to try this. It is hands down, the BEST pasta salad I've ever had.
- 1 (10 ounce) bag Baby Spinach
- 1 (6 ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) jar roasted red peppers
- 2 ounces smoked mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces penne
- 8 ounces chicken breasts, cooked as desired
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Cook penne in boiling water until done. Drain and rinse with cool water.
- While the pasta is cooking, mix ingredients for dressing and set aside.
- Slice or chop chicken and cool.
- In a large bowl, mix spinach, tomatoes, red pepper, cheese, pasta and chicken. Toss well.
- Add dressing right before serving and toss well.
- This is still delicious left over. The spinach will wilt, but it still tastes awesome!