1/1 Photo of Zaney's Simple Garlickly Baked Chicken
Adopted recipe. This is super easy to put together. You will probably get messy fingers, but that's part of the fun. You could use more or less garlic based on what you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Lightly spray a medium size shallow baking dish with vegetable spray.
- 3Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- 4In a shallow pan, combine bread crumbs, onion, cayenne pepper and ginger.
- 5In a seperate shallow dish, combine garlic and yogurt.
- 6Dip each chicken breast in the yogurt mix and then dip in bread crumb mix.
- 7Place in prepared dish.
- 8Bake uncovered, 30 to 35 min, or until fully cooked.
- 9I use a meat thermometer to test mine.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zaney's Simple Garlickly Baked Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.1
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 47.6 mg
- Sodium 258.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 20.1 g