Recipe by *Z*
Adopted recipe. This is super easy to put together. You will probably get messy fingers, but that's part of the fun. You could use more or less garlic based on what you like.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made this according to the recipe, although I did cut it in half for just the 2 of us! I also used whole-grain bread crumbs & the resulting chicken was DELICIOUS! Loved the combo of spices & will certainly be making this again & again, 'cause we do have chicken breasts often! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Healthy Choices ABC recipe tag]
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced (I used dried but you could use fresh as well)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 1⁄3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spray a medium size shallow baking dish with vegetable spray.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- In a shallow pan, combine bread crumbs, onion, cayenne pepper and ginger.
- In a seperate shallow dish, combine garlic and yogurt.
- Dip each chicken breast in the yogurt mix and then dip in bread crumb mix.
- Place in prepared dish.
- Bake uncovered, 30 to 35 min, or until fully cooked.
- I use a meat thermometer to test mine.