Adopted recipe. This is super easy to put together. You will probably get messy fingers, but that's part of the fun. You could use more or less garlic based on what you like.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spray a medium size shallow baking dish with vegetable spray.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- In a shallow pan, combine bread crumbs, onion, cayenne pepper and ginger.
- In a seperate shallow dish, combine garlic and yogurt.
- Dip each chicken breast in the yogurt mix and then dip in bread crumb mix.
- Place in prepared dish.
- Bake uncovered, 30 to 35 min, or until fully cooked.
- I use a meat thermometer to test mine.