Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a very easy and not too spicy dish. You could turn up the heat factor by adding more RedHot if you so desired. You could also make this on the stove instead of in the oven.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 teaspoons red hot sauce (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds (optional)
- Marinate chicken breasts in sesame oil, RedHot sauce and sugar.
- Let sit, covered, in the fridge 30 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to flour in a shallow dish.
- Dredge chicken in flour.
- Spray baking dish with Pam.
- Put the chicken in the baking dish and sprinkle with the sesame seeds if using.
- Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
For me, my hubby, and my son it was good, although a bit too spicy. The next time I make it I'll cut down the hot sauce & the pepper by 1/2. It was easy to make. I baked rice in the oven beside the chicken & had a complete oven meal other than a veggie.