Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is the perfect easy dinner to throw together with most items you have on hand. And so hearty as well. Our family loves it and usually has it for big get togethers including Chrstmas Eve
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chopped tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 medium onion
- 16 ounces pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 (15 ounce) cans corn
- 1 (16 ounce) package noodles (spiral,egg,your choice)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- Cook beef until browned.Add onions and brown.
- In a large oven proof baking dish, mix remaining ingredients together and half the cheese.
- Mix together and bake @ 350 until hot.Top with remaining cheese and cook until melted.
- Great with a salad and hot crusty bread.
My family loved it and I liked it. I added sliced fresh mushrooms, which I sauteed. I used mushroom soup with roasted garlic in it and added extra garlic and adobo seasoning to the mix. I also used Redpack crushed tomatoes with Italian seasoning in it and Kraft shredded Italian mix of cheeses. I didn't understand what the 1 1/2 cups of water was at the end, being that I cooked the noodles first, so I omitted it. I served it with grated Parmesan cheese at the table.
I printed this recipe out last night at work. I work the evening shift so I made it this afternoon and brought it to work with me. Myself and my coworkers love it! Its a keeper.