Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
California sushi roll without the hassle of rolling sushi. My 8 year old son created this recipe. He diced everything using the Vidalia Chopper--a really good tool to have in the kitchen when cooking with kids. He is so proud! This tastes better after chilling at least 1 hour, but overnight is better. Serving size is approximate. Cooking time is really for chill time. You can adjust ingredients to your own preference.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages imitation crabmeat
- 1⁄2 seedless cucumber, peel left on
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup cooked rice, prepared
- Using a Vidalia Chopper (or dice by hand), dice up cucumber and imitation crab.
- Peel avocado and dice by hand because it's too mushy to go through the chopper.
- Add avocado to the cucumber and crab mixture.
- Add rice and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill at least one hour.
Bravo Zach! Many of my FAVORITE ingredients. I always have imitation crab, cucumbers and rice. Plus - I am addicted to avocados : ) I'll probably sprinkle on a little ground coriander too. I add that to everything. Thanks Zack