Recipe by Brittta
California sushi roll without the hassle of rolling sushi. My 8 year old son created this recipe. He diced everything using the Vidalia Chopper--a really good tool to have in the kitchen when cooking with kids. He is so proud! This tastes better after chilling at least 1 hour, but overnight is better. Serving size is approximate. Cooking time is really for chill time. You can adjust ingredients to your own preference.
Top Review by pmegeed
Bravo Zach! Many of my FAVORITE ingredients. I always have imitation crab, cucumbers and rice. Plus - I am addicted to avocados : ) I'll probably sprinkle on a little ground coriander too. I add that to everything. Thanks Zack
- 2 (8 ounce) packages imitation crabmeat
- 1⁄2 seedless cucumber, peel left on
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup cooked rice, prepared
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a Vidalia Chopper (or dice by hand), dice up cucumber and imitation crab.
- Peel avocado and dice by hand because it's too mushy to go through the chopper.
- Add avocado to the cucumber and crab mixture.
- Add rice and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill at least one hour.