Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick & easy variation to plain, old macaroni & cheese. My family likes it better than Hamburger Helper's Cheeseburger Mac!
- 1 package Kraft macaroni and cheese
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2-1 onion, chopped (omit or adjust to your liking)
- Prepare the Kraft Macaroni& Cheese as directed.
- I also start browning the ground beef, adding the onions.
- Drain fat.
- Mix browned, ground beef& onion with the macaroni& cheese and serve!
- This recipe is so easy and kids should really love it!
Real easy to make, I added some shredded cheese in it (my family loves cheese!) and it was great!
Very good dinner! I used ground turkey breast because I don't eat beef and the spiral shaped mac'n cheese noodles. Super easy to throw together and very filling. Thanks so much for posting!
It was real easy to make and real easy to cook. I recommend to other people because the taste was real meaty and very cheesy also it fills up your stomach.