- 1 large pita bread
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons za'atar spice mix (oregano, sesame, etc.)
- 1⁄4 cup lettuce
- 1⁄4 cup turnip
- 1⁄4 cup hot chili pepper
- 1⁄4 cup green olives
- 1⁄4 cup tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Spreat olive oil on the surface of an unopened pita and spread the zaatar spices all over.
- Cook the pita in the oven until the spices adhere well to the pita.
- Mix the vegetables together and spread them over the pita.
- Fold the bottom of the pita (1/5th) over the veggies, then bring both sides of the pita over, as in a wrap.