Can get easier than this!
Make and share this Za'atar Pies(Mock) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven according to directions on can.
- Separate biscuits and place them on a large cookie sheet spread the biscuit out so that resemble thick cookies.
- Brush each round with olive oil.
- Spoon zatar on each round, approximately 2 spoons full.
- Bake according to directions on the can.
I'm not a big fan of refrigerated biscuits but I made these for my husband for a fast warm bread idea. Wow I didn't even mind them with the Za'atar! Thanks nifty idea when you don't feel like making bread. =)