Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Was inspired by a magazine, true! This really is a lovely, easy way to do! SO healthy, delicious, easy to make, Just simply marinade and bake! :) NOTE: I use chicken breasts with skin on for more flavour; can remove once baked
- COMBINE oil, spice mix, seasoning.
- Place chicken breasts in a ziplock and coat well.
- Marinade for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat over 180°C.
- Remove chicken from marinade and place on a baking rack in a baking dish with chicken broth on bottom.
- Bake for 40 - 45 minutes until done; golden brown.