1/1 Photo of Zaar's Down!! Oatmeal Chip Cookies
* Pamela *'s Note:
After trying unsuccessfully to log on to Recipezaar this morning, I had to dust off one of my cookbooks to find a recipe for cookies. It has ages since I have made a recipe straight out of a cookbook; and I missed the expertise of or the suggestions of the many great chefs here. These cookies turned out well and seem to be slightly different than other recipes posted here. These cookies really spread out and are quite chewy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- 2Beat in eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- 3Sift together flour, baking soda and salt; blend into creamed mixture.
- 4Stir in rolled oats, coconut and chocolate chips.
- 5Drop teaspoons of batter 2 inches apart unto lightly greased baking sheet.
- 6(Cookies have a nicer appearnce when baked on a baking stone such as Pampered Chef) Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zaar's Down!! Oatmeal Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1459.1
- Calories from Fat 641
- Total Fat 71.2 g
- Saturated Fat 23.8 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 1256.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 196.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 123.6 g
- Protein 17.4 g