1/4 Photos of Zaaa Bites
Chef's hat off to my 10 year old DS. While making brushetta for a neighbor's BBQ I found I still had quite a bit of french baguette bread left and my little Chef in the making came up with this recipe. Funny thing was that the guests scarfed up his recipe faster than my brushetta. Very kid friendly recipe and the adults raved too. You probably could add some pizza sauce too, but I had none and it didn't seem to matter. If you try these, please write a review as I have a very anxious DS waiting to read them :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Slice Baguette diagonally about 1/4" to 1/2".
- 3Brush each side of bread with Olive Oil.
- 4Place bread on baking sheet.
- 5Sprinkle Garlic Powder& Oregano over bread slices.
- 6Place 1 or 2 slices of Pepperoni on top of spices.
- 7Sprinkle shredded Mozzarella over Pepperoni.
- 8Bake@ 350 degrees for 7 to 10 minutes.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zaaa Bites
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.8
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 0.5 g