Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 1 cup salsa or 1 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 lb monterey jack cheese, grated
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 4 ounces Cotija cheese, crumbled
- 1 poblano pepper, roasted, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 1⁄4 lb chorizo sausage, cooked and finely diced
- 6 roasted garlic cloves, smashed to a paste
- fresh ground black pepper
- Bring the salsa or wine to a simmer in a double boiler.
- Add the Jack cheese and stir until melted.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook for 5 minutes.
- Place in a fondue pot and serve with flour tortillas and corn chips.