Prep 8 mins
Cook 1 hr
Zippy, savory, yummy party mix. I love using the Gardetto's since it's rye chips, pretzels, and breadsticks in one.
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, sauce*
- 1 teaspoon onion powder, sauce*
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, sauce*
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt, sauce*
- 1 pinch sugar, sauce*
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper, sauce*
- 4 cups Rice Chex
- 4 cups Corn Chex
- 1 cup cashews
- 8 ounces rye crisps
- Pre-heat oven to 275 degrees.
- Melt butter in microwave (about 50 seconds).
- Add the six ingredients marked with "sauce*".
- Add the 8 cups of cereal and nuts to a 9 x 13" pan. Slowly drizzle butter mix over cereal.
- GENTLY toss with your hands until everything is liberally coated.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring every 20 minute.
- Let cool 1/2 hour on cookie sheet.
- Add the bag of Gardetto's.