Recipe by robd16
These are so tasty and easy to make, a great way to liven up pork chops. Serve with mashed or roast potatoes and fried onions and mushrooms with or without gravy as you prefer and some broccoli or peas. Well done Yvonne and Kev, these are gorgeous!
- 1 large pork chop
- 1 -2 slice black pudding (blood sausage)
- 1 tablespoon applesauce
- 30 g grated cheese (a handful)
Directions See How It's Made
- Turn the grill on to medium high.
- Season the pork chop with salt and pepper and grill for 4-6 minutes each side, you want the pork rind to be slightly browned and crispy.
- At the same time, grill the black pudding but only for 3-5 minutes each side.
- Put the black pudding on top of the chop, spread the apple sauce on top of that and cover with the grated cheese.
- Return to the grill until the cheese is slightly browned and bubbling.