1/1 Photo of Yvonne and Kev's Pork Chops With Black Pudding, Cheese and Apple
These are so tasty and easy to make, a great way to liven up pork chops. Serve with mashed or roast potatoes and fried onions and mushrooms with or without gravy as you prefer and some broccoli or peas. Well done Yvonne and Kev, these are gorgeous!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Turn the grill on to medium high.
- 2Season the pork chop with salt and pepper and grill for 4-6 minutes each side, you want the pork rind to be slightly browned and crispy.
- 3At the same time, grill the black pudding but only for 3-5 minutes each side.
- 4Put the black pudding on top of the chop, spread the apple sauce on top of that and cover with the grated cheese.
- 5Return to the grill until the cheese is slightly browned and bubbling.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yvonne and Kev's Pork Chops With Black Pudding, Cheese and Apple
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.9
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 94.2 mg
- Sodium 361.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 28.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: