Spruced up from turkishcookbook.com. I hardboil eggs the same manner as the woman who posted this recipe on her site: "I love eggs cooked 'between soft boiled and hard boiled' so I only leave the eggs in the hot water for 4 minutes." I couldn't determine by looking at the photo posted on her site if she used Italian/flat leaf parsley or curly parsley for that reason I'll let you choose. If using sumac, omit the salt. A few Turkish olives garnished over the salad doesn't sound like a bad idea either.
- Arrange the parsley on a salad plate.
- Arrange the egg quarters over the parsley.
- Scatter the green onions over the eggs.
- Drizzle the extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle the sumac or paprika over the salad. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Serve immediately with toasted pide (Turkish flat bread). See Recipe #55428 for example.